Video from Saturday in London (Bermondsey Market 4/26)
Here is the video from Saturday when we went down to Tower Bridge, then walked over to the site of the world famous Bermondsey Antique Market. The market is held on Friday so unfortunately we missed it, but it was really fun walking along Bermondsey Street, an area I wrote a song about and dedicated to my Father, who used to deal antiques there. There is also a little clip from our Blogger get together at the Bear and Staff with Mark, Jill and Marietta.

Comments
Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for posting the vids. I have enjoyed them all. I am gearing up to play live in a couple of weeks. July 4th I will be playing LakeFest along with Ben Kweller, Hank W JR, Collin Raye, and others. Been a busy boy. A new music hall opens here in May. Should have some tunes up on Myspace soon.