Birthday Boy!
I'm the Birthday Boy
I'm the Birthday Boy
It's sunny, it's sunday
we're in London and it's my Birthday!
Thank you all so much for the lovely posts and birthday wishes. We're going downstairs for a bite to eat, then over to Hyde Park to check out Speakers Corner, I have a debate on the importance of birthday cake prepared in case nobody feels like talking. Then we are going to go to the national gallery, which is free to get in. They are featuring a portaits exhibit.
Yay! It's my Birthday!!!
I'm the Birthday Boy
It's sunny, it's sunday
we're in London and it's my Birthday!
Thank you all so much for the lovely posts and birthday wishes. We're going downstairs for a bite to eat, then over to Hyde Park to check out Speakers Corner, I have a debate on the importance of birthday cake prepared in case nobody feels like talking. Then we are going to go to the national gallery, which is free to get in. They are featuring a portaits exhibit.
Yay! It's my Birthday!!!

Comments
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday dear Gary
happy birthday to you!
Great day yesterday and horrible to say goodbye to you both ....... Mark has been looking at flights to LA already, and Steph I have a PLAN FOR FRANCE in May 2010!
We made good time on the bike last night and were home in 1hr 15. Enjoy your last day and safe journey home
J & M xx