Off to Dublin...
So this morning I strode through freezing hailstorm to move car from street to multi-story, which is a story in artful parking. Turns out parking is a major deal here. We found that we can overnight on the street, but because of office buildings, we get ticketed if not moved in 4 hrs, so today we are stowing the car since we were on the road for 8 hours yesterday up to the Giants Causway. We'll be boarding a train to Dublin in just a second and will post some snaps from our day in Dublin hopefully later tonight.
We'll be having din dins with Mum and her brother (Uncle) Norman, who I have not seen since I was a wee boy.. My Irish accent is starting to really come back.
Here's a final photo of the amazing Giants Causeway.

We'll be having din dins with Mum and her brother (Uncle) Norman, who I have not seen since I was a wee boy.. My Irish accent is starting to really come back.
Here's a final photo of the amazing Giants Causeway.

Comments
What wonderful photos and journal of your trip so far.
Enjoy dinner tonite(or guess you already did :) )
xox