Video from London Day 1 (4/22)

We moved from Mark and Jill's house in Sussex to Paddington, London on Tuesday by train and went for a quick walking tour taking in the scenery from Leicester Square to Trafalgar, over the Jubilee Bridge to the London Eye. Stephani made the London Eye sound so inviting that I completely forgot the fact that I would be going several hundred feet in the air. The views were stunning, but frightening. I wouldn't want to be on that thing in a storm.

The pub food is great, as are the Guinness pints, which we are walking off daily. We clock up an average 8 to 10 miles of walking. It's bloody expensive, but what can you do eh? We've been finding lots of places to go sight seeing mostly. West End shows would have been fun, but we can not justify the ticket prices, even a movie at the Odeon is 12 pound fifty pence, which is around $25. Great to be here though.

Comments

Solis_Family said…
Happy Birthday Gary!!!!

Love,
Ed, Dianna & Talia
grace said…
you guys are amazing. I grew up in England and I adore England and your videos are just fantastic. :)

I so enjoy watching your trip.

Popular Posts