Off to Puerto Rico & Nevis 2015



So we're at it again. We're on the road, off on another amazing journey. This time our ports of call will be San Juan Puerto Rico for a few days and then on to Nevis via St. Kitts. We've extended a few days on Puerto Rico to explore the old forts, enjoy local cuisine and generally relax just the two of us before Elite begins.

Each year, my company rewards its top performers by taking them on a luxurious sojourn somewhere sunny. It's called "Elite" and they are putting us up at the Four Seasons, all expenses paid. In my case, I was the FY15 winner for going above and beyond for my business unit during our last fiscal year. To tell the truth though, it never really felt like I was going above and beyond from my perspective, it's just fun getting work I truly enjoy.

In all there will be 100 or so colleagues along with top management mixing and mingling while we try our hand at paddle boarding, fishing, golfing ATV'ing and sunbathing among endless options. I'm super excited to get to introduce Stephani to my wonderful colleagues, try our hand at Island Cuisine cooking, and Kayaking around this island paradise, which is only 34 square miles. Richard Branson's Necker Island is about 300 miles or so to the northeast, it's in the British Virgin Islands.

I will be capturing moments on video throughout the trip and hope to post them here.   Here is a quick little recap of our first day on the road from the Dallas airport while we were waiting for our connecting flight.



More to come..

Comments

Roland said…
Have a great time!!

Popular Posts