2nd Class Citizens

I couldn't resist taking this snapshot of Stephani this morning as she took refuge from Cigarette smoke inside the no-smoking room, that's right, non-smokers must sit indoors in a special room at train stations here if they want to avoid second hand smoke.



I must say, I'm pretty glad I stopped smoking a long time ago because I think if I was a recent quitter, I would have a lot of trouble not smoking, it is everywhere, everyone smokes. I even had to ask a fellow who held a lit cigarette close to my head as he stood next to me on the river tour today to please go somewhere else, and he gave me the most disgusted look. I didn't care, and I'm sorry if I offend anyone who may be reading this but I worked bloody hard to stop smoking and get my lungs healthy, they're so bad for you, and so expensive. We came home last night reeking of smoke.


 Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts