Off to London
Well, we are very excited to be spending a Friday evening before the holiday weekend packing suitcases, checking in with the airline, stuffing odds and ends into our carry on luggage, checking to make sure we have chargers, spare camera batteries, cameras etc. for the journey to England and then up to Scotland.
We will, of course, be posting here as often as we can. I'm taking a new DJI Mavic Pro Drone with me. This time it is a lot smaller than the one we took to Bruges and Amsterdam. The goal is to really capture as much of this trip as possible in photos, video and in written form. I'd like us to share stories from the road and generally report back to you, our audience from afar.
When we got the idea for this trip, we were watching episodes of "Part's Unknown" by the late Anthony Bourdain. We had seen the "Glasgow" episode a month or so after deciding to visit Scotland, but Glasgow was not on our agenda. Well, our dear friend Anthony convinced us that changing our travel plans would be best, and so Glasgow will be one of our stops.
I had better get packing eh? Wouldn't want to forget that thing that I will just not be able to live without while we're there.
Next post will hopefully be from London Town.

Comments