Going Home - To Aldershot Town (pt 2)

Here is the second and final installment of the little film I made when I visited my hometown.

Comments

Bex said…
Hiya Gary

I am SO SORRY that I missed the meet up with Mikey etc.
Life has been so hectic with work and striving for a promotion in a manic short space of time that I was sadly pre-occupied.
I am LOVING reading your diary of your trip though - makes me realise just how beautiful this country is and how I really should make more of an effort to play "tourist" every now and again!
Hope you are well, and if you come back this way again i will try to be more organised x
Now off to get organised and plan a hug with the beautiful Beau - would be rude not to as they are so close!

You take care,
Love n Hugs
Bex

Popular Posts